Environmental management and governance
- To guarantee compliance with environmental legislation and more demanding voluntary requirements; anticipating adaptation to new regulations as far as possible.
- To prevent pollution and reduce environmental impacts throughout the value chain by encouraging the involvement of employees, partner companies and stakeholders.
- To integrate the environment into risk and opportunity management, as well as into mergers and asset acquisitions by conducting environmental due diligence processes.
- To set targets that foster ongoing improvement in environmental performance.
- To have an externally audited and certified environmental management system based on the criteria of the Global Integrated Management System Policy.
- To foster transparency, in line with international reporting standards, to facilitate communication with our stakeholders.
- To support the spread of knowledge and raise awareness about energy and the environment, and encouraging constructive dialogue with public authorities, NGOs, universities, customers and other stakeholders.
How we do it
Facts that support our commitment
* 2018 data