Environmental management and governance
- To guarantee compliance with environmental legislation and more demanding voluntary requirements; anticipating adaptation to new regulations as far as possible.
- To prevent pollution and reduce environmental impacts throughout the value chain by encouraging the involvement of employees, partner companies and stakeholders.
- To integrate the environment into risk and opportunity management, as well as into mergers and asset acquisitions by conducting environmental due diligence processes.
- To set targets that foster ongoing improvement in environmental performance.
- To have an externally audited and certified environmental management system based on the criteria of the Global Integrated Management System Policy.
- To foster transparency, in line with international reporting standards, to facilitate communication with our stakeholders.
- To support the spread of knowledge and raise awareness about energy and the environment, and encouraging constructive dialogue with public authorities, NGOs, universities, customers and other stakeholders.
How we do it