We are present in the electricity and gas businesses, from production to distribution and marketing
Our business model stands out for being a leader in the gas sector and a benchmark in the power sector, in both cases guaranteeing a regular supply of gas and electricity. This is essential for providing a quality service and fulfilling the company’s social function, while at the same time providing a wide range of value-added services and promoting sustainable innovation as an engine for development.
|Third operator in the Spanish market|
|3,8 million supply points|
|12 GW de capacidad de generación|
|Leaders in Spain with a market share of 69%|
|5,4 million supply points|
|Distribution in 1,100 municipalities in 9 communities|
We develop and manage electricity generation assets with a global focus and operate in various technologies
- In renewable generation, we have a capacity of 4 GW (2 GW hydro, 1.7 GW wind, 0.2 GW solar and 0.1 GW cogeneration).
- In conventional generation, we have a capacity of 8 GW (7.4 GW combined cycle plants and 0.6 GW nuclear).
- We were the first energy company to present the request to close all its coal-fired plants in Spain at the end of 2018.
- We have been awarded 235 MW (wind and photovoltaic) in the last government auction and 44 MW photovoltaic in the Canary Islands auction.
We carry out electricity distribution activities for various types of users
Third-largest operator in the Spanish market, where we distribute electricity to 3.8 million customers
Grids151.495 km of electricity distribution network
LeadershipWe hold a leading position in the markets where we operate, and we are efficient when it comes to the operating and maintenance costs of the electricity distribution business
We are leaders in the large-scale and residential consumption segments of energy marketing in Spain
Mass consumption and residentialWe are one of the main players on the Spanish market, leaders in the consumer and residential segments with a total market share in Spain of 10%
Added-value servicesWe have a combined dual energy offering and a wide range of value-added services
LeadershipBeing leaders in the combined marketing of natural gas and electricity gives us significant advantages, such as being able to benefit from lower service costs, integrated customer service and lower purchase costs, resulting in increased customer loyalty
We distribute in the domestic commercial market and in the industrial market with large customers
More than 5.4 million customers have chosen us as their supply company
- We work in the retail and wholesale segments.
- In Spain, we are the leading energy marketer.
- We have a 23% market share in Spain.
- We are leaders in the combined dual power offering and offer a wide range of value-added services.