We are fully aware that, in order to create value and build trust, we need to combine our corporate responsibility with stakeholders with the utmost level of sustainability and long-term thinking.
Mindful of the importance that our actions have for the people and environment where we operate, we establish a series of commitments that guarantee wellbeing (current and future) for the people and environments we come into contact with.
Our 8 Commitments
- CDP (Climate Change A List de Carbon Disclosure Project) runs the global communication system that enables companies, cities, States and regions to measure and manage their impact on the environment, developing a highly comprehensive self-reported environmental data gathering system.
- Every year, as part of its index, DJSI selects 10% of global companies with the best performance in sustainability by industrial sector.
- FTSE Russell drafts a series of FTSE4Good Indexes on ESG criteria which includes companies that reach specific thresholds regarding their environmental, social and governance practices.
- Vigeo Eiris is a rating agency specialised in socially responsible investment that produces regional indexes every two years, showing companies that have progressed most in corporate responsibility.
- MSCI prepares annual indexes that assess different aspects of relevance to capital investments worldwide. Companies are evaluated on ESG criteria.
- Distinguished for the tenth year running in the Sustainability Year Book.
- Each year, Sustainalytics prepares an leading international report on ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria. It includes and ranks the companies that contribute the most to a fair and sustainable economy by productive sector.
- OEKOM research analyses companies and countries in terms of their performance on environmental and social issues, including corporate responsibility and ethics. It also produces a biannual rating report.