- Promote the circular economy through the efficient use of resources (energy, water, etc.) and waste management to reduce environmental impact.
- Promote renewable gas as an energy and storage medium to facilitate the transition to a circular and carbon neutral economic model.
- We constantly improve the eco-efficiency of our processes to minimise the environmental impact of our business by reducing the consumption of energy, natural resources and materials, and reducing waste production.
- We recycle and re-use the waste we produce.
- We reduce the intake and consumption of water, especially fresh water.
- We avoid using fresh water at our facilities located in water stress areas by treating and re-using waste water from nearby towns or industries as a form of industrial symbiosis.
- We foster the production of biomethane, a CO2-neutral renewable gas produced from organic urban, farming or agricultural waste based on a circular economy model.
- We work with public authorities, associations and other entities to create and communicate technical knowledge to promote the circular economy.
You may also be interested in
Facts that support our commitment
* 2022 data
** Evolution in 2022 compared to 2017